This blog is designed to keep track of gaming trends within the “stomper” culture – the Dance Dance Revolution and In the Groove culture namely. Items discussed could be about players, play styles, tournaments, freestyling, song files, new technology, and news developments (like DDR in gym class).
The objective here is to hit the hot points that take a player’s interest:
- If I am new to playing dancing games, how do I get better?
- What is a good song to play to get better at turning?
- What is a good tournament to go to?
- Are there any good simfiles out there? How do I download and convert them so I can play them on a machine?
- Where is a good place to upload my scores?
- How do I know if I am good?
- Who is the best player?
- What are modifiers, and how do I read them?
- What is a marathon? What is survival?
- Where is a good place to play at? How do I know if my place is good?
- How should I warm up before I start playing?
- What is “couples”?